old glutton

7.02.2008

Business Card Inspiration


I've seen a lot of business card roundups floating around the blogosphere. This one has quite a few cards I have not seen before.


I prefer to look at books instead of the screen when sketching business card concepts. One of my favorites is The Best of Business Card Design 6. There is a Best of Business Card Design 7, but I have not seen it in person, so I don't feel as comfortable recommending it.

Another favorite is 1,000 Graphic Elements: Details for Distinctive Designs. This one has little info about each project and it forces me to focus on materials and techniques while coming up with an original concept.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:02 AM, Blogger mariah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home